Monday, September 28, 2009



Amber and I took the kiddos to the MN Zoo today... yes, on the windiest day of the year ;) But it wasn't too bad, and we practically had the place all to ourselves! The kids were great- and Eli slept the entire day. I think we both agreed that today we loved being stay-at-home-moms!

Things are going well. He has had some 3 and 4 hour stretches in between feedings the last couple of nights... what a relief! It feels good to get some sleep. I had my 5 year Bethel reunion last Friday. It was great to hang out with friends and old roomies. My mom and dad kept Addie overnight and all day Sat, so I had a day with just Elias. What a refreshing day for me! I got a lot accomplished.

Thursday I am going to begin potty training. We've been talking about it and counting down the days with Addie, so hopefully that will help. I start coaching in 3 weeks, so I would like to have it figured out before then. I'm a little anxious about it, but we have no plans for the weekend, so hopefully being homebound (and possibly upstairs away from carpet) will help :)

No comments: