Tuesday, July 06, 2010





We spent four days at Trout Lake Camp this last weekend. It was good-- different without Dale there-- but good to be with family. Brandt ran a 10K and I ran a 5K on Saturday in the Nisswa Firecracker race. Then we got to watch Addie run a 1/4 mile race. It was the funniest thing I've ever witnessed :) She put her heart and soul into running and came in 3rd to last! Hilarious!! We spent the rest of the weekend boating, swimming, eating, mini golfing, basballing ;) and just being together. Kids were great- slept well since we wore them out every day. Nice to be home in the air condition again :) I do feel like I need a vacation from our mini vacation. I suppose parents always feel that way...

1 comment:

natalie eve said...

...until they go on a Vegas vacation with other parents who just plan on sitting in the pool, reading, listening to Glee on the ipod, watching fun shows & eating! We should do that soon ;)