Saturday, February 28, 2009

15 weeks and feeling great! Starting to get the "baby bump"--- Brandt is done traveling--- Haven't had to put Addie in a timeout for two days!--- and we're heading to Wisconsin Dells tomorrow afternoon!!!!
Brandt took Monday and Tuesday off this week, since it's my Spring Break, so my parents got us a place in the Dells with their timeshare points. It'll be the first real family vacation we've taken, just the three of us! We've been to this place before, so we know there are some great waterparks. Addie should love it! I'll post pictures when we get back.

Oh... funny story to add... Yesterday Addie was touching the blinds in the family room. She knows she isn't supposed to do it, and Brandt and I are both sitting in the room. So she's touching them and smirking at us while we both say, "No." She continues to play with the blinds, so Brandt walks over, says "No" to her once more, and then slaps her hand. She immediately walked away from the blinds, walked over to me, stuck out her hand, and said, "Mama?" She wanted me to slap her hand too! Brandt and I were both laughing so hard, I had tears! Clearly the hand slap is not working for this child :) More time outs, I guess ;)

No comments: