Sunday, February 15, 2009

Well, to be honest, I wasn't at all looking forward to Valentine's Day because my hubby has class all day every Saturday. No date and hardly any time to spend together. But I woke up yesterday morning to a bouquet of roses for me, and a rose, card and little chair for Brandt's other valentine- Miss Addie. It was perfect! Addie LOVED her gifts and I loved him for being so thoughtful. I got to spend the day with my little valentine, and she was wonderful!! We had a great day- hanging out, reading books, running errands, and doing pedicures :) Then Brandt came home and we got Chinese take-out for dinner and ate by candlelight, while Addie was relaxing in her chair watching Dora. It ended up being a perfect Valentine's Day and one that I won't forget. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect little piggies! :) Can't wait to see you Addie!