Sunday, October 05, 2008

Well, not much going on, but I get frustrated when people don't update their blogs... it's been a week since I've updated ours, so I thought I'd give you a little something :)

This is our house right now- a disaster!


I got Addie's hair into a single pony tail (with lots of clips, of course)... maybe that only brings excitement to me, but it was an exciting moment!!


I heard a slurred, "I Love You" for the first time this weekend. That will make one's heart melt! She also blew me a kiss for the first time. Fun to experience these "firsts" :)

3 comments:

margaret said...

Steph, I remember getting excited about every "hair milestone" too... it's so mch fun to have a little girl!!

Ana Heeren said...

LOVE IT! I love her little pony! Soon to be a bun huh? LOVE YOU

Stephanie Balvin said...

It doesn't matter how many children you have, the milestones are always the best! I love her little pony tail! Welcome to the messy house era of your life.