Friday, October 26, 2007

Well... we're finally trying the "lay her down and let her cry" for naptime. My mom started it yesterday. She cried 18 minutes and slept about 35. This morning she cried 4 and slept 45 for my mom. This afternoon for me... cried 50 minutes, is sleeping now :( So hard!!! I just went upstairs, checked on her every once in a while, and wrote in my journal. I've been told by many that it only takes a few times and she'll figure it out. I know to start this whole ordeal earlier with the next child. Addie's been spoiled for too long :)

1 comment:

Stephanie Balvin said...

Way to go mom. It is one of the hardest things to do. It will get easier. Don't plan too far a head, each child is different. I said the same thing after Jake, and you know Isabelle, never fell asleep once from crying, not even after 3 hours! :)