Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am amazed at the very different talents, gifts, and passions God has given each of us. My brothers and I are living completely different lives right now. I can't imagine living in either of their shoes, and I'm sure they feel the same about mine ;) Jeff just moved out to LA, spending this semester at the LA film school. He recently landed an internship with a small production company and is on cloud nine. When he's not in classes or at his internship, he's hanging out at the pool and exchanging contact information with big time producers. I can't even imagine!! On the other side of the world ;), my brother Phil works as a Senior High youth pastor in Anderson, IN. This morning he met with the mayor of Anderson to talk about ways they can continue to help / reach out to the youth in the city. WHAT? The mayor?? He has such a heart for those kids. I couldn't be prouder, and I'm just the big sis ;) And my day?... I spent it having a tea party, playing baseball in the basement, hitting up Super Target for lunch, and cuddling on the couch with my two babes. Three very different lives, but all of us carrying out the passions/gifts God has given us.

2 comments:

Becki Bahnson said...

Very cool and true!

Ana Heeren said...

Good post girlie! Love it, and SO true!!!!!! You always wonder what you could have done with you life, but in the end, what is most important is the path that God put each of us on. I wouldn't change anything for the world, and i know you wouldn't either!