Saturday, July 11, 2009









































































Larson Family Reunion- Oklahoma and Branson, MO... We had a great week. Oklahoma included shooting clay pigeons, boating and tubing on the lake, and some good southern cookin' :) In Branson we stayed at a time share and spent each day at the pool. The evenings consisted of family time- games and sharing stories. Addie did very well. She warmed up to most everyone right away. She slept pretty well (most of the night in our bed) and she loved being in the water every day. It was a lot of driving, that's for sure. We were definitely ready to be out of the car and home today. Brandt and I decided we need a vacation from our vacation now. I guess that's what it means to have kids! But we've had a relaxing afternoon today, considering Addie's been napping for over 3 hours already :)
Baby boy is still crazy busy in my tummy! I have felt more tightening these last couple days. A little uncomfortable as well. I don't think I'll make it to 40 weeks... but I'd like to make it a few more!

No comments: