Friday, June 12, 2009

Hola! Well, right now I should be helping my hubby prime the walls in the baby's room downstairs, but after an hour of painting (with a mask on), I looked at the primer can and it said "Pregnant women should avoid..." Yikes! So here I am, upstairs, while Brandt works by himself. I'll be able to actually paint- just not prime the walls.
My first two weeks home with Addie have been fabulous! I've loved every single day :) We've been getting out- play dates, library, Como Zoo, etc... so that definitely helps. I thought it'd take both of us some time to get adjusted to our new routine, but we both figured it out within a day. We're even back to the crying when I do drop her off at Nana's or Grammy's - she loves me ;)
That's all for now! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: