Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My hubby is home!  After 11 days of travel overseas for work, we picked him up from the airport tonight!  I couldn't be happier :)  I need him!
The 11 days went ok.  We have our routine down, so the days went smoothly, but evenings were hard at times and the weekend was tough.  Plus, we all passed around the stomach flu (including me, which never happens!) during the course of the 11 days, so that made matters worse :(  But we survived and yes, we could do it again.  But it's nice to have him here tonight, wrestling with the kids, helping with bedtime... just being here! 
I love this time of year. I love the two holidays ahead and all the family time that comes with them.  Baby O is doing well.  Feeling more movement all the time.  Making me smile :)  We find out if baby will be a boy or girl next Friday.  This pregnancy is flying!  Probably cause I"m so busy I don't have time to think about the one in my belly :) 
Happy Thanksgiving!  Very thankful for my family and friends :)

No comments: