Tuesday, September 11, 2012

 Addie's first homework assignment :)

First day of Kindergarten!!

My sweet Addie is LOVING school!  She wakes up every morning, counting down the hours until she boards that bus.  She's meeting new friends, loves her teacher, got to check out her first book from the school library, celebrated "Pickle Day" yesterday (whatever that is!?), and loves gym and music class.  It is so fun to see this excitement in her eyes every day.  Almost like she has a purpose for her day now, and she's loving that.  
I've gotten the other two on a nice schedule so they go down for naps before I walk Addie to the bus stop.  Then I have a little bit of alone time, can you believe it!?  Kinda strange, to be honest.  Some afternoons I sit at the kitchen table thinking, "What should I do now?!"  I'm sure I'll get used to the quiet afternoons ;)  

No comments: