Tuesday, December 13, 2011





Again, my pics are out of order... but this has been my life since the end of October. I spend every day with these girls at dance and we had our first competition last Saturday. Now we have one almost every weekend until the middle of February. I love these girls!!
I'll be done coaching after this season is over. They even posted my position for next year already. Makes me a little bit sad, but I know it's the right thing for our family. It hasn't been an easy couple months with my coaching every day, but we'll get through it and then I'll be home for good... forever ;)
The kiddos and I met our good friends, the Lepiens, downtown last Friday. We did the Macy's display, saw Santa, and had lunch. Addie and Nora see each other about three times a year, but seem to be the best of friends. Love it :)

No comments: