Sunday, November 06, 2011


Yes, today I turned 30 -- no biggie... no emotional breakdowns over my age... ;)
I had a terrific weekend, celebrating with friends and family. But today we had to say goodbye to these beautiful and amazing friends. These dear friends of ours, along with their boys, are headed to Spain on Tuesday for missions. Their plan is to be there for four years. This day has been a long time coming, but now that it's here, it was really hard for me to say goodbye. I admire them for what they are doing. I know I would have trouble stepping out in faith like they have. We love this family dearly and look forward to hearing how God uses them in incredible ways.
(We also bought their mini-van... so yes, my hubby who said he would NEVER own a van, now is the proud owner of one. Gotta love it!)

No comments: