Tuesday, August 09, 2011


Just a couple updated pictures :) Loving being home and being a mama. We've crammed-packed this week on purpose to keep us busy and keep our minds off Addie's surgery this Friday- tonsils, adenoids, and draining ears. She's doing great and has a good attitude about it. I am a little bit on the anxious side about it all. So prayers this Friday would be greatly appreciated! You never want your child to have to go under, and that's what I'm worried about most- not the surgery or recovery, but just the going under and coming back out part. Not much else--I'm about 11 weeks along now and feeling much better. Just very hungry still and craving milk, bread, and anything salty. Very healthy, I know!! I'll let you know how the surgery goes this weekend.

1 comment:

Ali said...

I had my tonsils and adenoids out when I was 4....She will do just fine :)