Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Well, I am officially a 'stay-at-home-mom' again :) Dance season has come to an end. I know it'll be nice to have a break, stay at home with my kids all day, and have some more time for my husband... but at the same time, I am really sad about it. I love my coaching position and love the girls I hang out with every day. I have poured my heart into this team for four months, so it will be quite an adjustment to be without them. But today has been great! It's nice to not feel rushed in the afternoon. Addie and I had some quality time today while Eli napped. And it'll be fun to get outside and do some things we haven't been able to over the last four months. These kids (my kids!) are my ministry always, so I'm excited to continue to watch them grow. And praise the Lord for a beautiful day today!!!

No comments: