Thursday, November 11, 2010




Life is good! So thankful for my kids and my husband :)

A couple Addie quotes for your enjoyment--
"Can I tell you something Mom? When you share popcorn with me, I don't get any popcorn."

"Tuck me in nice and snuggle!"

"Mama, I want Eli to go back in your tummy."

I dropped her off at preschool last week and said, "Addie, give me a kiss before you go in." She replied, "No Mom!" So, I of course planted one on her and she then looked up at her teacher and said (in a sassy voice), "My mom is so silly."
I'm not ready to give up those kisses yet!!!!

Finally, yesterday in the car we were talking about belly buttons. Addie said, "That's where Eli came out of your tummy, right Mom?" I took a deep breath and replied, "No, Addie. Babies come out of your butt." :) She started giggling, and asked, "Did I come out of your butt too?" I of course said, "Yes, Addie." She giggled again, and then said, "That is hard to understand, Mom." I left it at that!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness - those quotes are too funny!! :)

Rachel Eastman said...

Hilarious!!! Love hearing the stories. :)