Monday, March 01, 2010


I again have to praise God that we have had pretty healthy kids for the last 2 1/2 years... cause we're getting hit hard this month with sick kids :( Right now they both have bad colds again, but I'm pretty sure Addie's is another ear infection. We are off to the doctor here after breakfast. I am really struggling with patience. Addie is just as frustrated as I am about it-- she's miserable. She doesn't want to do anything but sit on the couch. And she's bossy, short-tempered, and other times just so sad. It's horrible! But she refuses to wipe her own nose, or blow in a Kleenex, so every 2-3 minutes I hear, "Nose again!" and I have to wipe her nose. Ahhh! I know, "This too shall pass"--- but it's hard when you're in the middle of it and the end seems so far away. I would appreciate prayers for patience, so I can just love on these kids while they're sick.

No comments: