Saturday, November 07, 2009





We had an unexpected visit from Phil and Kylee. It was great to hang out with them, even though it was only for a short time. Things are going well in the Sorbel household. Brandt has just two weeks left of school for this semester. Yeah! Eli is sleeping much better at night. He usually wakes up once, around 2 or 3 AM, and then sleeps til 6:00 or so. Although I am thankful for the longer chunks of sleep, I'm not thrilled about the early rising ;) We have Eli's 2 month (which will actually be 11 weeks) appt. this Wed, so I'll update with his stats. Addison is going through a bit of a phase... bossy, emotional, and demanding! We're working with her on obeying and just being kind. She's great with Eli; it's me she's rude to. Ironically, her class at church has been talking about obeying- so hopefully that will hit home for my girl! I'm aware that she's only 2 and I know I was the same way. I guess it would be appropriate to say Thank You to my parents for dealing with my attitude- What goes around, comes around!

No comments: