Sunday, May 17, 2009

Not too much going on... I only have four more days of school with kids and about a week and a half of teacher work days... then I'm done. So I'm a little anxious about that. I am looking forward to spending the summer with Addie, and of course awaiting the birth of baby boy, but I still am sad about being completely done with teaching.
On a completely different note, we are beginning to introduce potty training to Miss Addison. She enjoys sitting on the potty, which is a good thing! But she is a little confused about when you are supposed to sit on it. She poops in her diaper, then tells us she pooped, and then wants to sit on the toilet. It's a start, no doubt, but not exactly the right order! I haven't committed myself fully to this task, since I'm still teaching, but in about 2 1/2 weeks, we're going to do it!
Any of you out there have any suggestions or tricks for potty training??

No comments: