Monday, April 27, 2009































Well, I have to give credit to my husband for this one... we purchased Addie some new bedroom furniture- table and chairs, toy box, and as you can see, a big girl bed! I've been anxious about switching from crib to bed... worried how she will do, worried none of us will get sleep, just worried... So we weren't going to make the switch for a while. But last night, my mom and I went out on a date, and when I got home, my little girl was sleeping soundly in her big girl bed! She got up once, fussing a bit, but Brandt went down, gave her a hug and a drink of water, and told her to go back to bed. And she did... and we didn't hear a peep from her til this morning! Brandt is an amazing father-- I couldn't be more thankful for him! And way to go, Addie! She was so proud of herself when I went down there this morning. Hopefully tonight will be the same :)

3 comments:

natalie eve said...

Yay Addison Noelle!! Cute furniture - where'd you get it? Is is a toddler bed or a twin?

Brandt and Steph said...

It's a toddler bed... Babies R Us. I told Steph in a text last night that she was either going to love me or hate me for this... glad it worked the way I wanted it to (at least for one night).

natalie eve said...

yeah, nora has been in a "big girl bed" of sorts for awhile. her crib converted to a day bed and we use a rail. she can get in and out of it - and does when she's playing but at night or nap time she knows she cannot get out and doesn't. It's been working well, and I bet Addie does well too! Good Luck!