Sunday, December 07, 2008

AHHHHH! Today was long and exhausting... it was one of those days where I was counting down the minutes until I could put Addie to bed. I think you're allowed to have those moments as a parent, right!? It was like nothing we could do for her was right today. I still love the girl like crazy... all I'm saying is that I am at peace now that she is asleep in her room ;)
Ok... now onto another agenda...

Tag, You're It- I've been tagged by a friend.

The task is to take the sixth folder on your computer and pull up the sixth pic and describe it. Then, tag four others. So here goes...

This is my Addie girl at 2 1/2 months... she's laying in her crib admiring the mobile that we don't use anymore :) She loved it for awhile though! She of course is in a onesie with pink socks on, just as content as can be. She was a very good baby. I am thankful.
I now tag... sista Kylee and Ana :)

No comments: