Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hello all. It's Brandt and it's been a long time since I last wrote. I wish it were under better circumstances.

Unfortunately, we lost our little one in the middle of the night last night. Steph is fine but we could all use your prayers.

In the short time since this has happened, I've been able to reflect on a few things. First of all, life and the miracle of child birth seems even more amazing. Second, I think I love Addie more and want to protect her more than just one day ago.

Finally, when we decided to try for #2, it was a big step for me personally to give it to God. Though I thought God was blessing us with another child because I was being stubborn about not having one, I think there's more to it. I pray that He does teach us something from this and that He'll use this as a way to patch old wounds or lead us in the way He has planned.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

-B

3 comments:

Lloyd and Marci said...

You are always in my prayers. I love you all so much.
Mom

natalie eve said...

I am beyond sad about the loss of your little baby. Like I told Steph, when she told me that maybe now she knows a little of what we went through, that I wish you guys could be completely oblivious forever. We are praying for you guys. xoxox

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, and I love you guys. You are wrapped in my thoughts and prayers.