Friday, November 30, 2007

That last entry was from Brandt... He's so positive! On a different note, I haven't slept in two nights because of the little girl. I was a little disappointed it wasn't an ear infection, because now what?? I'm assuming it's teeth- or a virus of some sort- or growing pains... Why can't she tell us what's going on? It is amazing though that even though I'm exhausted, a bit crabby, and dreading our evening of "sleep" tonight, I look at her and couldn't love her more! Pray for our night tonight.
-Steph

2 comments:

Nana and Grandpa said...

We sure will pray for you tonight to have some sleep. I remember those sleepless nights and when you are tired to begin with and then they don't sleep, it can be very whatever.
We pray for you every night but tonight it will be to "pray hard."
Lori Porschart from Columbus told us to pray hard for her son Josh that he is safe in Iraq. I love that phrase, "pray hard."
We love you all 3,
Nana

Lloyd and Marci said...

Our prayers are with you tonight! Soon you will be able to leave her with us for the night and get a full night sleep. Love you all.
Mom and Dad