Monday, July 09, 2007




Arkansas went great! Addie did very well in the car. She slept most of the way. Got a little fussy toward the end of each trip... but I don't blame her! I wanted out of the car too :) She saw her first fireworks show on the 4th, which was a lot of fun. She was passed around a ton by family members eager to hold her. Brandt and I actually got a few games of Rook in while we were there! She is a little over 5 weeks now... she changes all the time. Brandt caught a smile on camera finally! We love her :)

2 comments:

natalie eve said...

You can get preggers again in December, right? I think you should. We should always do it together. :) Although, I do have a new pregger buddy - Sandra Benney! EEE!! Crazy, right?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast, it's fun to have others around so your arms are free for awhile!!
We'll have to get together soon!
Becki