Friday, April 20, 2007

I know it's been a while... I had another appointment today. To my disbelief, Little Sorbs is still breech! She's been breech for the last 4 ultrasounds, but I could've bet my life on the fact that she had flipped around this week and wasn't breech. I guess I was wrong. Her head is at my upper left side, her butt is down, and her feet are at my upper right side- so she's in a 'V' position. I guess that makes sense since I have been feeling her kick up by my right rib. Anyway, pray that she flips. I'm almost 33 weeks, and at 36 weeks they said if she's still breech we'll have to talk about scheduling a c-section. Since I'm on a blood thinner, they will want me to deliver before 39 weeks- so very beginning of June, it's sounding like- and they want it scheduled, so it is more controlled. If she flips, they will let me go full term. I know it's not a big deal, and I know a lot of women have c-sections, but it just makes me more nervous. So that's the baby news. Brandt and I are both doing well :-) I have a shower tomorrow that I'm really looking forward to! Until next time...

No comments: